immigration services

Document Assistance

ProRelo assists clients in obtaining and legalizing documents in Poland and Slovakia at different authorities, such as the notary, court, ministries, and embassies.

Document Assistance in Poland and Slovakia:

  • Sourcing of Vital Documents (Birth, Marriage, and other official certificates);
  • Criminal Records Requests;
  • Certificates of Education – Diplomas;
  • Confirmation from authorities;
  • Assistance with apostillation and superlegalization of documents (in Slovakia);
  • Translations coordination;
  • Notarizations coordination.


Apostille is a special standardized format stamp added to the original of your document or attached as an allonge. Apostillation process is organized in the country of issue of document for documents issued in Slovakia it must be Slovakia, for Polish documents it must be in Poland. Documents with apostille can be used in countries who signed Hague Convention (The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents).

All types of document may require apostillation – Birth or Marriage Certificates, Diploma’s, Decision of authorities and notary documents.


Legalization is a process of higher verification of documentation. This process is required for certain countries (those that did not sign Hague Convention). Depending on the type of document and country of intended use special legalization process must follow.


Multiple authorities must often be visited to attach their legalization stamps to prove that the document is valid and then super legalization stamp from the Embassy of country of intended use must be also enclosed.  (For example if you wish to use Criminal Record record legalization would require stamps by the Ministry of Interior, then Ministry of Foreign Affairs and finally super legalization by the Embassy of country of intended use).

We can
help you

If you need original documentation from Slovakia or Poland, ProRelo can be your single point of contact.

Check other immigration services


Visas and Work

Quick access to the labour market for NON-EU citizens, inbound visa coordination, and outbound visa support.
Learn more


Residence Permit

for purposes of employment, family reunification, or business for NON-EU citizens.
Learn more


Local address registration

for EU and NON EU citizens.


Work Permit

Work Permit assistance including work permit exempted scenarios support.
Learn more


EU Residence Registrations

for EU citizens arriving in Slovakia or Poland.
Learn more


Deregistration Formalities

for both EU and NON-EU citizens.


Notification and Registrations

with Police, Health Insurance, Social Security, Labour Office, etc.


Driving License

We assist with driving license exchange, submission of applications, or renewal.
Learn more


Want to known more?

Check out our recent blog posts.

  • All Post
  • Immigration
  • Poland
  • Relocation
  • Slovakia