- Introduction to the real estate market and residential areas in regard to schooling options, proximity to the office, medical, sport, leisure and other facilities, including accompanied property viewings
- Information on expatriate communities and activities for the spouse (e.g. International women’s club, Expat Meetup Groups)
- Introduction of education options and visit to schools arranged during the preview trip
- Provision of information about the health care system and (doctors, specialist and system of emergencies)
- Information regarding practicalities of living in the new location – driving and transportation, general safety and security, costs of services and monthly contracts, immigration obligations and rules
Successful relocation starts with a Preview Trip.