Pro Relocation has many years experience providing immigration consultancy and support. We assist corporate clients, global mobility partners and also cooperate with international legal firms.
We can assist you with first-time applications for permits/ registration, as well as extensions and renewals and the formalities of deregistration.
Assistance is also provided to a number of private individual clients who seek professional support – mainly in the area of Business Residence Permits.
- Work Permit – for NON EU and EU citizens
- Residence Permit – for Employment, Family Uniﬁcation or Business Purposes – EU or NON EU citizens
- Visas – for those arriving to Slovakia/Poland or those who need support applying for visas at embassies located abroad – including veriﬁed invitations
- Registration with state authorities – with Police, Health Insurance, Social Insurance Agency, Labour Office, Tax Office etc.
- Documents procurement – Birth Certiﬁcates, Criminal Records excerpts etc.
- Legalization of Documents – apostillation and legalization of documents with authorities
- Driving License Exchange – for NON EU and EU citizens
- Consultancy and ad hoc assistance – for special immigration/registration needs
Legal stay of our customers is our top priority.
There are always some obligations foreigners have and we help them to navigate through the process smoothly.
When starting immigration process three main questions must be answered
Citizenship of foreigner ( EU or NON EU)
Purpose of Stay
(work, business, family)
Duration of Stay
Based on the above, we can identify which permits/visas will be required and expected duration of immigration process.